COIPA CAPITAL is active in the Public Finance area Recovery Bond offering and the State’s General Obligation Bonds offering. As co-managers we are involved in many aspects of offerings, including:
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
- Assisting the Issuer and lead underwriter with developing an optimal debt structure and financing program, which not only meets the current needs of the Issuer, but also considers its long-term capital needs.
- Attending any meetings of the Issuer that pertain to relevant financial matters, especially the underwriting.
- Working with the Issuer and the lead underwriter on various options that include setting the timing of the sale, the par amount, maturity schedule, coupon structure, redemption provisions and all other major features that make bond issues attractive to potential investors.
- Assisting in the preparation of all documents relating to a financing, including the Preliminary Official Statement (POS), the Official Statement (OS), the Indenture or Bond Resolution, the Bond Purchase Agreement and related documentation.
- Working with the Issuer’s officials, their staff and other retained professionals (including their financial advisor, bond counsel, accountants, engineers, etc.) and the lead underwriter in the development and execution of a proposed financing
Business plan market
Once the right plan has been created for a company we work with them at creating a strategy that allows the plan to work. We look at the environmental factors of our clients and make recommendations about steps which can be taken to move in the right direction:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”