Alternative Investment Placements
COIPA CAPITAL maintains strong relationships with institutional investors, as well as their consultants, that actively invest in traditional and alternative assets. COIPA CAPITAL assists with fundraising by advising the firms on all aspects of the process including:
- Advice on strategy and formation
- Structuring and negotiation of partnership agreements
- Preparing marketing and offering materials
- Investor introduction and presentations
COIPA CAPITAL has a variety of traditional and alternative asset management firms.
- Hedge Funds
- Hedge Fund of Funds
- Secondary Investment Funds
- Distressed Debt Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- LBO, biotech, IT, Fixed Income
- Long only domestic and international asset managers
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”